Sunday, April 12, 2009

Katie at 36 weeks (Happy Easter!)

Wow time is finally flying by! It's funny how in the early stages I felt like I would never get this far. 30 weeks seemed unimaginable ... now here I am at 36 weeks and Beckton could literally come any day! I find myself feeling these little bursts of excitement. I started out so excited I couldn't stand it, then I got so sick that it was hard to focus on anything else, and now it's almost time! Between feeling a little overwhelmed and nervous I just keep smiling thinking that soon we'll have this little guy who will depend on us and learn from us. It's going to be so much fun.

This past weekend we did some maternity photos. THANK YOU TO MARISA for taking the time to take over 300 photos like a total pro! They turned out awesome and here are just a few!

Nursery Sneak Peak..Love ..

Just us ..


Blooming ..


Our last few moments of serenity

36 weeks!


The whole family

No comments: