Monday, April 20, 2009

Katie at 37 weeks (Beckton are you coming soon?)

(No I didn't ride on this just posed for a picture on Tommy's Harley!)

I'm full-term! I'm exhausted, I'm nesting like crazy and I can't keep myself out of the bathroom. He is literally sitting on my bladder. It's weird because I can feel him moving down all the time. Especially at night. Then I think this is it! And it's not! Week 37 was filled with more accomplishments ...

We finished all of our classes! Childbirth, CPR etc. we are trained and ready to roll.

We finished the nursery!! It's DONE! We love it and can't wait to post more pictures!

We prepared the house ... everything is clean thanks to my nesting phase last weekend. We cleaned grout, toilets, baseboards, windows, the gardens, sprayed for bugs, packed un-packed and re-packed my hospital bag, filed documents, power-washed the deck, I mean we got serious!
So the big question is when will you come little guy? We would love to hear your predictions ... you can leave comments at the bottom of this post!

No comments: