Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Katie at 32 Weeks (My first baby shower!)

Oh yeah, I'm getting big now!

Mom and Me


Miami girls (minus Jamie) LYMYMYED


Small CHS reunion (everyone is either married, engaged, has kids or expecting! Crazy!)


Kristin, Andrea, Katie & Kathryn (the old HDC gang)


Katie & Marisa


So cute, Beckton's little shoes (Mom is a great photographer)


Scott and I with our new stroller and car seat compliments of my Mom and Sister!
He came after the shower - the Bud Light can is his!
Well, Birthing Classes are underway and going well. I'm feeling alright, pretty tired due to my getting up to go to the restroom every hour on the hour (even during the night!)
Big news this week ... we had our ultrasound and they say Beckton is doing great! We've had some scares in the past but this time everything measured up accurately. Our little guy is currently 3.8 pounds and in the 25th percentile, they say he won't get very big. Fine by me! As long as he is big enough right? We got another DVD of the ultrasound and this time we got to see his mouth moving all around as he shoved his fist inside. It was too cute!

More big news from the week obvious from the pictures, my first baby shower!
THANK YOU TO MARISA, RACHEL, LAURA, & AMBER for hosting such a fun shower! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO COULD COME SPEND THE DAY WITH US ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT TRAVELED FROM AFAR LIKE MY MIAMI GIRLS!
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFTS!
EVEN IF YOU COULDN'T MAKE THE SHOWER WE KNOW YOU WERE
THERE IN SPIRIT BY ALL OF THE WELL WISHES AND
WONDERFUL THINGS WE RECEIVED!

The final big news from the week ... the baby room is finished being painted! My wonderful husband did the first 4 coats and my wonderful Mom finished the last one! The color is just what we were hoping for and it's a relief to have it done! THANK YOU SCOTT AND MOM!

No comments: