Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Katie at 33 Weeks (Another baby shower and a new car!)


Standing outside my new car!



I swear I must have the best friends, family and husband in the world! This week was a little crazy as we've been car shopping. I love my little Saturn but two-door coupes aren't user-friendly for car seats and babies! So Scott and I kept searching and found nothing we really liked. Then we test drove this really cool fully loaded black Nissan Altima and we loved it! After discussing it a little further we decided it was probably a little much for us and we didn't need all those options. Turns out Scott must think I deserve something nice after what I've been through and he went back and bought the car the next day and totally surprised the heck out of me! He lied and told me he was going to the Saturn dealership to see how much they would give us and instead he went and got a great deal on the Nissan, drove it right to the front door of my office and called me to come down. It was so awesome. I was shocked to say the least. I literally started crying! I absolutely adore the car! THANK YOU SCOTT!!!!

Then, as if that weren't enough to give someone a great week ... the Kenney Family threw me a shower! THANK YOU Michelle, Michelle, Melinda, Marilyn and Mom for an awesome day! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND BROUGHT OR SENT SUCH ADORABLE GIFTS! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!

The shower was so much fun, had the best food and cute decorations. It was so nice to spend time with the family! THANK YOU KENNEY'S!

I am definitely feeling the aches and pains of pregnancy but with so many people to celebrate with and such great gifts, you won't find me complaining! Beckton is moving around a lot in there. He doesn't kick all that often he just seems to change position a lot. Most of the time it's fine but every once and a while it's uncomfortable. Hopefully he is enjoying his time in there because he doesn't have much time left!

No comments: