Thursday, January 8, 2009

Katie - Week 22 (Happy 2009!)

Katie and Scott/Santa
Katie and Julie


Week 22 was an interesting week. My family was still in town and we were having lots of fun! each year Scott and I have a Holiday Sweater Party in which we invite friends and family over to celebrate the Holiday Season wearing the ugliest sweater they can find. The pictures above are me on Santa's (Scott's) lap and my sister and I ... don't we look fashionable!? We were in mid-Holiday hype when disaster struck and left most of us with a miserable stomach virus. It was particularly rough for me being pregnant. Mr. Beckton hung in there through the whole thing but he took all nutrients from me ... leaving me dehydrated and miserable! I didn't really care about myself as much, just that he was OK. Luckily we both survived.

Having just gotten back to normal we rang in the new year with friends and family. Red Lobster dinner with the Kenney's, family time at my Mom's house and then appetizers and drinks with our friends at the Brown's. I barely made it to midnight - looking very festive in a robe and sweatpants.

Regardless, Scott and I are now officially having a baby this year! How exciting is that!!

No comments: