Friday, October 24, 2008

Katie at 10 weeks

Why I didn't start taking pictures from the beginning I'm not sure! Not much has happened in my mid-section - except a little thickening that only Scott and I can tell. Up to this point I've had all the symptoms. Some women say they have none and some get them all! It’s pretty much been constant nausea, gagging, and throwing up since week 6. Exhaustion – doesn't bother me except during work. I've recently been forced to sleep in my car at lunch! I've got the headaches and vivid dreams like crazy. Food aversions – lately I’m not to keen on chicken, turkey or anything Mexican. Food cravings – so far only peanut butter and jelly with pickles, fried chicken, fruit pizza, mustard and chocolate. Mood swings – these don’t really bother me but I don’t think Scott is a fan of them. The other day in Kroger I saw a posting about a lost dog and I was cyring as people looked on confused at the crazy woman crying at a cork board. Heightened sense of smell – This one is not a favorite.
I have just about every symptom possible, but minus the nausea I'm not complaining!

---
Here I am at 10 weeks - not much change except my auburn hair!

No comments: