Monday, April 27, 2009

Katie at 38 weeks (Maybe this nice weather will do the trick!)

Love this little summer dress my sister sent me!


Well, nothing too exciting to report except for the beautiful weather. I hope Beckton was just waiting for a break in the weather to join us. He's got to be enjoying himself in his Cabo like atmosphere and I can't imagine he would want to leave that to come to 33 degree weather like we've been having in Dayton! Luckily we've had some incredible 80 days just like I like 'em and I'm sure he's running out of space in there because I am getting big! Today at work everyone who has seen me says and I quote "Wow, you are HUGE!"

I'm having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions - and I still feel like he's going to make an appearance at any minute, but so far no such luck.

Scott and I are starting to get anxious and nervous at the same time. We keep saying we are ready and then we ask each other "Are we really ready?" We are though, we have to be! I swear I have packed and re-packed that hospital bag 5 times now!

We are also reading a chapter of Baby Wise every night in anticipation of being good parents and having a pleasant baby!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So excited for you two! He will be here before you know it :) Wouldn't you figure the little bugger wanted to come early and now he is holding out until the end? Ohhh Beckton! Keep me updated and let us know if we can do anything to help.