Monday, February 9, 2009

Katie at 27 weeks (Beckton is the size of a head of cauliflower!)


This is a picture of me at 27 weeks. Beckton and I are doing well. He's doing a lot of kicking and I'm doing a lot of praying (in hopes that all these little issues turn out to be nothing). I'm also busy trying to keep myself busy and turns out there is a lot to do! This weekend Scott and I finally settled on a paint color for Beckton's room. We chose a very pretty light yellow that will match well with the accessories I've already picked out. I wanted to help as much as I could so I taped and he will paint. Scott can't quite comprehend why we would paint a room that's already blue a different color when we're having a boy, so I'm lucky he's participating! Next I have really got to find some crib bedding that I like. I thought it would be pretty simple but there is so much to choose from! I've also started helping my friends and family with the showers they are planning. I'm so lucky to have such great family and friends who want to include me in the plans and make this a special time for me (and baby B).

No comments: